West Indian Princess

Too Hot N'Spicy for the average...

My Photo
Name:

I've had them eating out of the palm of my hands since '81!! :)what's , sweet , dark and smooth all over?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thankful

Everyday I draw closer to you...





Its amazing how God's love makes life better. I am so grateful that there hasn't been a year when I haven't felt loved, cared for and needed yet I didn't always appreciate this blessing.
When walking through the valleys of life and ascending the hills of success , remember that you are loved in all situations, good and bad. Most of us take for granted the one's who truly love and care for us , running after a ghost, an illusion of love. I guess,the grass is always greener on the other side but thats until you get there, then there's a new lawn to long for.

Remember to appreciate those who p
rove they love you each and everyday. I recently had new friends/new beings to love, enter my life through God's grace. This was only possible because of an everyday angel, an acquaintance who heard my dreams and knew I needed an introduction to someone who would help .This made me realize that blessings aren't just material things, it's also the individuals who are sent out of love to lend a helping hand just when you were throwing in the towel. Blessings are the things that keep your dreams alive. For this I am thankful.

Be blessed


----------------
Now playing: Tortured Soul ft DJ Spinna - Fall In Love
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- BEGIN bunnyhero labs pet code --> my pet!