West Indian Princess

Too Hot N'Spicy for the average...

My Photo
Name:

I've had them eating out of the palm of my hands since '81!! :)what's , sweet , dark and smooth all over?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Growth is Gradual



Now playing:
Cece Winans - Ain't No Need To Worry
via FoxyTunes
So with trembling fingers I begin this entry. I have made a promise to put more of myself, my thoughts, feelings and goals on this page. The heading reflects my mind state; now with a stronger emphasis on spiritual and emotional growth I plan to approach writing for this blog. Being Open and candid, have not always been my strong suits.
I do hope that my journey will benefit someone.
"A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship." Rainer Maria Rilke

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good site to spent time on. allergy

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- BEGIN bunnyhero labs pet code --> my pet!