West Indian Princess

Too Hot N'Spicy for the average...

My Photo
Name:

I've had them eating out of the palm of my hands since '81!! :)what's , sweet , dark and smooth all over?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Double the fun:)


TWIN SISTERS GIVE BIRTH ON SAME DAY


Nicole Cramer had little idea
when she went to the hospital to see her twin
sister's newborn son that within hours, she would
give birth to a son of her own. Her sister, Naomi
Sale, had scheduled a Caesarean section on Tuesday
morning and gave birth to Ethan Alexander at 8:29 a.m.
Cramer, also nine months pregnant, visited Sale and
her new nephew in the hospital but was having
contractions and didn't stay long."I thought, after I
did the C-section, on my way home, 'I wonder if her
sister would go into labor?"' said Dr. Thaddeus
Weghorst, the obstetrician for both women. Within
hours, Cramer was in the delivery room of DeKalb
Memorial Hospital. After 90 minutes of labor, Cramer
delivered Carter Nathaniel Birchfield."This
solidifies the theory on the bond between twins,"
Weghorst said. "Even their uteri have a bond."
Cramer and Sale turn 23 on Monday. They were due to
give birth within a day of each other at the end of
the month, but Weghorst's office didn't figure out
they were twins until they were eight months along.The
sisters explained, in unison, that they usually had
their appointments on the same day, but at different
times.Weghorst, who has been in practice for eight
years, said the close deliveries were a first for
him."I've delivered two sets of twins in the same day,
but never this," he said.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- BEGIN bunnyhero labs pet code --> my pet!