West Indian Princess

Too Hot N'Spicy for the average...

My Photo
Name:

I've had them eating out of the palm of my hands since '81!! :)what's , sweet , dark and smooth all over?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Be my baby's Daddy - the Pink Edition

It's raining men......

Earlier last year the West Indian Princess waxed poetic on the virtues of dating Pink ... now here are a few of my hypothetical Pink baby Daddies. Enjoy:)


Adrian "Groupie Magnet" Grenier


Tom "Rush Me"
Brady


Brad Pitt/George Clooney/Antonio
Sabato Jr a.k.a leaders of da ole school



Wentworth"handcuff me" Miller


Justin
"White Chocolate" Timberlake


and last but not least Matthew" anytime, anyplace" McConaughey



Honorary blast from the past is Joey "Blossom " Lawerence


The West Indian Princess is back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- BEGIN bunnyhero labs pet code --> my pet!