West Indian Princess

Too Hot N'Spicy for the average...

My Photo
Name:

I've had them eating out of the palm of my hands since '81!! :)what's , sweet , dark and smooth all over?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

WORLD CUP means EYE CANDY

Made for loving

Its the 2006 FIFA World Cup my peeps and some of the worlds most talented and beautiful men are gathered in one spot to sweat it out and be crowned best footballers in the world.

Which means for the next month (JUNE 9th - JULY 9th) HOT PINK EVERYDAY, the west Indian princess can barely contain herself with so much choice. From England we have Cole, then Cahill and the Aussies, Becks and more British cuties, Holland always has the hotties , Portugal's Cristano and Italy's Toni are to die for and Swedish Freddie seems like he's a thinker(yum) and of course Becks appears twice cause he's Da Original football pin-up.


I wouldn't be the Princess if I didn't bigg up* the TRINI posse. Soca Warriors SHAKA Hislop and Carlos Edwards had a great game on Saturday and represented for the Caribbean. W.I.P, I (heart) Trini men


And What would the world cup be, without the form of the African men and the Brazilian hotties.

*W.I.P TRANSLATION: give major props a.k.a congratulate
Read more athttp://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/

2 Comments:

Blogger RiceCrispy said...

That is some HOT PINK but as much yummy cotton candy you got on your page, I still heart Shaka :-)

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Thierry Henry isn't on this list...nooooo!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- BEGIN bunnyhero labs pet code --> my pet!