West Indian Princess

Too Hot N'Spicy for the average...

My Photo
Name:

I've had them eating out of the palm of my hands since '81!! :)what's , sweet , dark and smooth all over?

Monday, June 26, 2006

DO you STOOKIE?




And the latest dance poised to take over my island people is called the Stookie and yes the dance is as enticing as it sounds. I had the pleasure of witnessing it for the first time at the strip club this weekend crispy's got more on another one of our MIS guided-Adventures

Side Note: As corny as it may sound I think I found my soulmate. Well myself and desperate bumblebee/ stalker lady. She was stuck to my man- Tango?* Like glue , I kid you not security had to beat her off this guy's umm.... man parts.

Anyway my peeps I present the Stookie* , at least you won't need a chiropractor to survive this dance craze, this isn't always the case.

1)not really sure what his name was , he was just the one with the nicest ....
2)WIP translations needs an updated JAMAICAN glossary , cause I don't think it means this

3 Comments:

Blogger RiceCrispy said...

I have to disagree...there nothing misguided about this adventure! :-P

Now the stookie? Much like the dutty whine, I think the boys should let us take care of this one too.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Small hobby farm loan incorporating green cards shemale movie Product review of blood pressure monitors About air filters shop qoclick

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- BEGIN bunnyhero labs pet code --> my pet!