West Indian Princess

Too Hot N'Spicy for the average...

My Photo
Name:

I've had them eating out of the palm of my hands since '81!! :)what's , sweet , dark and smooth all over?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

CLubbing gone wrong




"Girl you lookk like FREshh
vegetabblle"
Yes this is just one of the lines you are at risk of getting going to an older club. It was a pure h.a.m , cheese and corn up in that place. But it gets better He promises to take you away in his helicopter, and get this asks how much he has to pay to get rid of your friends. 5 men to a roomful of women what are the chances of getting a line like that? - VERY LIKELY. PLUS there's pushing forty guy who only approaches after last call and hands you a card saying financial managment, swoon ladies, you must swoon.

And in signs the world is coming to an end..... the flyer I am handed says MEN FREE B4 12 whyyyyyy? I'm not leaving the house for at least a week, I may end up cooked.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it video editing programs

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- BEGIN bunnyhero labs pet code --> my pet!